Thursday, November 18, 2010

Back to STO ...

Finally played Star Trek Online, which seems like forever, especially considering the final episode of the Dividian storyline is out. The last chapter was amazing, and again, just wrapped everything up nicely.

It was a nice surprise to get the 300 day veteran reward (300 days of actual logging in), and I have some neat fireworks that can blast into space. The fire works are decent, not the cheap graphic version found in Lord of the Rings Online.


Speaking of LOTRO, I still need to get back and finish getting my tailor crafting done, but there doesn't seem to be enough time to do all of it.

I am still playing that uber secret beta testing game, and it's alot of fun, but still far from finished. Graphically, its something to geek out about. If you like action, this will be the one to check out. But, I can't say anymore, so I won't.

On the job front, still getting lots of hours at Community Living, worked every day this week, and I'm preaching this Sunday. I think I got the topic picked out, just need to get it all down on paper.

More on that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment