Monday, July 19, 2010

Back to Work ...

****this post was to of been published yesterday, but due to power failure, I couldn't do it.  So hear it is a day later ****
Ok, so this is the end of my week off ... the only holiday that I get off from both the Youth center that I work at, and from Community Living.   I so don't want to go back tomorrow.  

On the other hand, my vacation has been rather eventful.   Between going to the Jays game, seeing a great air show, and getting a chance to head down to the beach, well ... this has been a great week.   To bad it has to end.

Funny thing is that tomorrow, I'll be starting work again and after the first hour, I'll be right back into the swing of things.   It will be all ok.   Its funny that alot of times we don't like to do some stuff, but when we start, things seem to go pretty good.

Well, today, being the final day of vacation ... I went to Church, heard a good sermon on Habakuk, and Nahum .. it was minor, but good ;)   Then went out with my mother (being the good son I am) for lunch, though it ended up to be more like brunch.. man I love me some eggs.   Then after I got home, I went to Port Elgin to meet up with a buddy of mine, and we toured Walmart, looking at all the electronics that we couldn't afford.   I got home around 6:30 pm, and played a little of Age of Conan (AoC), and some Star Trek Online (STO).
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment