Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dispicable Me

Despicable Me Deluxe 10 Inch Plush Figure Minion StewartJust saw the movie "Despicable Me" and gotta say that I loved it.   It was one of the funniest movie experiences I've had this year, and this is my pick for animated movie of the year.   Simply wonderful, and heartwarming.   Haven't laughed this hard in a while.    If your a dad with daughters..well, this is definately a movie that will move you.

On a different note, the drop-in center is looking better each day, and by next week I think it will look great.   It's being painted in mocha colors.... very warm tones... I'm inclined to have a coffee everytime I enter the center.  I still had the supper for the teens tonight, though only a few showed up in time for the meal .. more showed up .. AFTER the meal was done.   Good food too ... fried chicken and potato salad .. and chocolate cupcakes for desert.    Ok, not healthy, but delicious.

I help a client of mine with their job working at the Good Food Box.   Basically unloading a truck full of food, packing them into boxes, and drop-in some off at a group home.   It's fairly intense for some of my *ahem* stature.   Lots of sweat and grunting involved.   The group homes appreciated the food, and at the end of the day, I didn't mind delivering it to them.

Time to go.   Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment